1) Download the app
Click here to download our app from the Google Play Store.
2) Add a WiFi network
If your device is running Android 9 or older:
- Launch the app and choose a saved WiFi network from the list or tap the + in the top right corner to manually add a WiFi network.
- If your WiFi network has a password, you will be prompted to enter your network’s password (this can usually be found on the back of your router/ access point).
On devices running Android 10 and up:
- Launch the app and tap the + in the top right corner to manually add a WiFi network.
- When prompted, enter the Network Name, Security Type and Network Password and tap submit.
- You can find your Security Type by heading to your device’s settings and tapping on the network you are currently connected to. Your Network Password can usually be found on the back of your router/ access point.
- If your WiFi network does not have a password, tap on Security Type and select “None”.
3) Prepare your Viprus Link
- Tap on NFC and tap “Write to tag”.
- When prompted, bring the Viprus Link close to your device and the Link will automatically be updated with your WiFi Network details.
QR Code (Scan)
- Tap on QR Code and tap “Print”.
- Determine the location of the sticker on the included stickersheet and select the correct column and row. Psst, your first sticker will be (Column: 1, Row: A) :).
- Place the included A4 stickersheet in your printer with the smaller top margin facing into your printer.
- Tap Print. Stick the QR code onto the Viprus Link!
Congrats! You have set up your Viprus Link
Well done on setting up your first Viprus Link. Oh and when it is your turn to have everyone round, you can finally enjoy the sheer tranquillity as no one asks for your WiFi password.
If you have any questions, feel free to use the Contact form above or send an email to [email protected]. Our team will be happy to assist you!